Thanks so much for stopping by and welcome to the last part of this five part guide! If you haven’t read Part 1, 2, 3 or 4, head on over because I have some great style tips and suggestions for jumpsuits under $50 , $100, $250 and $500 that you’ll love. I have some awesome jumpsuits for you to enjoy in this last part, so let’s get started.
Part 5: Jaw-dropping jumpsuits over $1000
All these jumpsuits are made with great craftsmanship, skill and quality. Since we’ve covered so many tips over the last few parts of the series, let’s just take a moment to enjoy the rich drapes, the blush pleats, the opulent lace and the vibrate colour-blocking. From left to right: 1. Vionnet ($1530); 2. Lanvin ($3310); 3. Elie Saab ($2849); 4. Valentino ($1856) and Roksanda Ilincic ($1883).
That being said, I still have some tips left so you’ll have to forgive me 😉
6. Built-it collar necklaces are seriously glam. Add another silver accent to make it pop. This Joseph jumpsuit ($1221) is very modern.
7. Lapels are groovy. They have a retro feel but are super sophisticated. This style is definitely for the tall and lean gals: Emilia Wickstead piece ($1810) 😉
8. Go for incredible flowing movement to be regal. Seal the throne in emerald : Valentino ($5261).
9. Be a true badass in leather. This Balmain piece ($7889) kinda reminds me of vintage Gianni Versace leather.
10. Own the room in a cape. Capes and trains have been popular on the red carpet, with Gwyneth Paltrow’s white Tom Ford Gown at the 2012 Oscars and Lupita Nyong’o’s Ralph Lauren stunner at the 2014 Oscars. This Elie Saab jumpsuit is right on the money!
Now, I’d love to hear from you. Did you like this list? Would you spend over $1000 on any of them? How do you wear jumpsuits? I’d be so grateful if you let me know below.
There you have it! I hope this guide encouraged you to wear a jumpsuit, or try something new with one. I will do a follow-up post on wearing printed jumpsuits soon. They are especially tricky, so I have some great tips on styling them!
Until then – sending you boundless love and style,