Thanks so much for stopping by and welcome to Part 4 of this guide! If you haven’t read Part 1, 2 or 3, head on over because I have some great style tips and suggestions for jumpsuits under $50 , $100 and $250 that you’ll love. I have much more to cover in Part 4, so let’s get started.
Part 4: Jaw-dropping jumpsuits under $500
1. Wear ochre and saharan, earthy hues to turn the heat up. Pair with gold or emerald accessories to look utterly exotic: Michael Kors ($258.51).
2. Play with propriety by mixing collars and dominatrix-inspired black bands. This Camilla and Marc ($314) jumpsuit is a favourite because it’s full of contradictions.
3. It’s a wrap! With added embellishments, this silhouette is so intriguing. This style masterfully hides a tummy bump: Forever Unique ($405.43).
4. I’d usually advise against a chambray jumpsuit, but it looks unbelievable when done right. Look out for: great colour, tailored fit and luxe fabric: Dolce Vita ($298).
7. Go for clean lines and classic tailoring to add detail to minimalism: Max Azria ($298).
8-10: Draped jumpsuits balance the masculine silhouette of the piece. Flowing fabric and ruffles evoke artistic flair and the style of a goddess. From left to right: Forever Unique ($506), Anne Valérie Hash ($446) and the iconic Issa ($486).
Now, how did you go? 😉 Did this list inspire you to try a new detail (like drapes), or a new style like chambray? How do you style jumpsuits? Please let me know below, or ask me a question. I’d love to hear from you!
Move onto Part 5 for the next instalment of more amazing tips!
Sending you boundless love and style,