Thanks so much for stopping by and welcome to Part 3 of this guide! If you haven’t read Part 1 or Part 2, head on over because I have some great style tips and suggestions for jumpsuits under $50 and under $100 that you’ll love. I have much more to cover in Part 3, so let’s get started.
Part 3: Jaw-dropping jumpsuits under $250
1. Hot ombre! This Young, Fabulous and Broke ($250) jumpsuit is amazing. Wear this on your next resort holiday. It’ll make your legs look miles long plus it’s comfy. Ah!
2. Full-sleeved lace with a strapless bustier call forth your inner siren. For cocktails, wear this Lipsy jumpsuit ($147) with smokey eyes, a nude lip and a touch of sparkle!
3. Speaking of sparkle, this French Connection gem ($190) is spectacular. The black tames it, while peplum hides any tummy bumps to really accentuate your curves. Keep accessories minimal to none and go own that dance floor 😉
4. Few can do luxe jersey like Ralph Lauren – with its exceptional cuts and quality, this jumpsuit is a versatile investment piece ($220). You can easily wear it to work with a white shirt underneath, as you can wear it on its own.
5. Go for exotic, oriental embellishments and necklines to make a statement and a half: ASOS jumpsuit by Virgos Lounge ($188.15).
6. If you prefer sleeves, pick metal accents and show just a touch of décolletage to glam it up: Vince Camuto ($128).
7. Tuxedo cuts bring instant European sophistication: Lipsy Kardashian Collection ($138).
8. Raspberry hues are a stylish, playful alternative to red or pink: Warehouse ($147).
9. Get creative with your hemlines – this draped style creates a luxe feel. The emerald colour, the cut-outs also make this NastyGal jumpsuit ($155.72) a perfect piece for your next holiday. Pair with gold accessories to look absolutely divine.
12. One shoulder necklines always feel Grecian and powerful. Halston Heritage is famous for their jersey fabric. This slate blue jumpsuit ($150) with its slashed one-shoulder neckline is demure and sexy.
Now, how did you go? 😉 Did this list inspire you to try jumpsuits for your evening look? What tips do you have for styling them? Please let me know below, or ask me a question. I’d love to hear from you!
Move onto Part 4 for the next instalment of more amazing tips!
Sending you boundless love and style,