Thanks so much for stopping by and welcome to Part 2 of this guide! If you haven’t read Part 1, head on over because I have some great style tips and suggestions for jumpsuits all under $50 that you’ll love. I have much more to cover so let’s get started on Part 2.
Part 2: Jaw-dropping Jumpsuits under $100:
1. This is how you knock it out of the freakin’ park! The key here is that corset. Soft jersey in passionate red makes well-fitted wide leg pants. The laced back panel adds a sexy peekaboo effect. The cinched in ‘faux corset’ seals the deal to make this piece unbelievably feminine: GUESS ($55).
2. Navy is a great alternative to black. This Vince Camuto ($98) piece has that soft fall of jersey and relaxed pleats – it is both retro and refreshingly modern. Style with red or gold to create a vintage nautical effect, or easily pair with a cropped grey blazer and silver accessories to freshen up your neutrals today.
3. Not for the faint-hearted, a slinky, sheer black jumpsuit can look very alluring if it suits a tall and lean body type. This Nasty Gal ($75.64) jumpsuit is for you lot!
4. Be a Greek goddess in a beaded ivory jumpsuit by TFNC, at Topshop ($88).
5. Infuse your jumpsuit with subtle but striking abstract art prints, like this River Island ($91.83) gem. Keep it otherwise minimal with black, white and a camisole top.
6. Pastels bring a certain innocence and delicacy to everything. This gorgeous lavender is a great canvas for your accessories: LOVE ($82.65).
7. Pack a punch with some colour-blocking. It adds interest, emphasises certain parts of the body and breaks up the black! This Miss Selfridge ($77) one reminds me of the Armani Privé dress Angelina Jolie wore at the BAFTAS which landed her in many Best Dressed lists. Gorgeous.
8. Zips and hardware adds strength and can look absolutely incredible. Add asymmetry to be one stylish rock chick! Own the Runway ($91.83).
9. Get creative with neutrals! Taupe is beautiful; add texture and intrigue through ruching and cut-outs. Perfect with gold accessories: Tobi ($84).
Now, how did you go? Did this list inspire you to try a new colour, a pattern or a texture? How do you style jumpsuits? Write down your tips below 😉
If you want more, move onto Part 3 for the next instalment of the guide!
Sending you boundless love and style,